INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL
OBJECTIVES OF IQAC:
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
The following are the functions of IQAC:
- Develop and apply quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitate the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for providing quality education and train faculty to adopt the required knowledge and technology used in the participatory teaching and learning process
- Solicit feedback from students, parents, and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Regularly disseminate information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organize inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promote quality circles
- Act as a nodal agency of the institution to coordinate quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Document the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Develop and maintain institutional database through MIS to uphold/enhance the institutional quality
- Develop ‘Quality Culture’ in the institution.
- Prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
- Annual Report 2021-2022
- Annual Report 2020-2021