GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
- The principal can be met between 9.00 am. – 10.00 am. on working days or by prior appointment
- Parents are requested to do their part in enforcing regularity and discipline. Students who put in less than 75% of attendance will not be given the Hall Ticket nor will they be permitted to appear for the Public Examinations
- Parents are requested to go through the evaluation reports sent to them for their signature and take remedial measures, if needed. The evaluation reports are issued at the end of tests and the terminal examinations.
- Parents / Guardians are expected to bring any complaint first to the principal and not to the staff directly
- It is strictly forbidden for parents or guardians to enter the staff rooms. The staff and students are strictly forbidden to receive visitors during class hours
- Parents / Guardians and others will be permitted to meet the students or interview the staff in the college premises without the prior permission of the principal
- Parents are requested to ensure that the college fee is paid at the beginning of each term without fail
- As parental co-operation is indispensable for the proper education of their children, parents are requested to keep in touch with the college authorities about the progress, regularity and conduct of their children.