College offers the following Three years undergraduate programs on a full-time basis.
- B.Com – General
- B.Com – Tax procedures & Practices
- B.Com – Computers Applications
- B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- B.Com – Business Analytics
- BBA – Business Analytics
- BSc (Data Science)
Admissions begin immediately after the announcement of the results by the Board of Intermediate or any equivalent board Exams (Plus Two).
B.COM (Bachelor of Commerce) is a under graduate level program in Commerce. Duration of the program is three years, comprises of six semesters. It has gained importance in the past few years and has become an essential qualification for business organizations. This is because it leads a student to higher education opportunities in the field of Business and commerce such as ACCA, CA, MBA and M.COM. The Bachelor of Commerce degree is designed to provide the student with a wide range of managerial skills while at the same building competence in a particular area of business studies.
Our college offers three streams in B.Com program. They are
- B.Com General
- B.Com Tax Procedures & Practices
- B.Com Computer Applications
- B.Com Business Analytics
- B.Com General focuses purely on commerce courses, Tax Procedures & Practices focuses on taxation along with commerce courses and Computer Applications focus on computer courses along with the above.
The numerous options for B. Com graduates are:
- Becoming accountants, auditors, information systems officers, taxation specialists and customer relationship officers.
- In the Accounting and Computer Profession.
- In the Finance and Banking Industry.
- In the Corporate Sector and at all levels of the Public Sector.
- Career as an accountant: Accounting involves communication of specialized information that helps people make management and investment decisions concerning public or private sector organizations. The major role of an Accountant is to measure, interpret and communicate information. The field of Accounting offers stimulating and challenging work that is constantly evolving. Because Accountants spend a lot of time looking under the hoods of businesses, they really learn how business works.
- Career as an Auditor: Includes checking accounting ledgers and financial statements within corporations and Government. Audit is the bread and butter work of Accounting. It can involve significant travel and allows you to really understand how money is being made in the company that you are analyzing.
- Career in Human resource: B.Com Graduates are preferred in the H.R. Department in all areas of Corporate Sector, Tourism, Hospitals and Hotel Industry — because H.R. professionals should have the fundamental knowledge of finance, marketing, operations and systems, budgeting and business planning and also need to understand the language of Business manager.
- Marketing and marketing management: Commerce graduate having studied marketing and marketing management can also take to management, consultation, product management, market research, and public relations — in the Promotional and Advertising Sectors.
- Direct Selling or Network Marketing: Being your own boss in Direct Selling or Network Marketing where you realize the benefits of being on your own, — working from the comfort of your own home — is another options for those who want to be independent. Selling products through telephone is not new but it is now gathering phenomenal momentum, opening up hundreds of job each month.
- Careers in Market Research: The essence of the market research industry is to enable companies to reduce risk when they take important decisions in the market. Research department or the interpretation department comprises M.B.A.’s who actually design the study, deal with the clients, present research findings make recommendations and act as account managers responsible for handling a part of the whole research project. For quantitative research, a background in Economics, Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics, and Statistics along with an M.B.A. is preferred.
- Openings in B.P.O: Business Process Outsourcing. In simple terms B.P.O. means delegating back-end administrative functions that are necessary to run a business but are not a part of the core business. B.P.O. includes: — customer service interaction, call centers, back office operations for institutions like banking, revenue, market research and insurance. These jobs require decision-making capabilities, knowledge of Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Human Resource Management. Such institutions or companies find the knowledge and skill requirements in Commerce Graduates.
- B.Com Business Analytics :
BCom with Business Analytics focuses on Basic Accounting Knowledge required for a Commerce Student and acquires additional knowledge on Business Analytics to suit the needs of the MNCs. The Courses gives insights into Data Driven Decision making, Data Analytics Essentials, Data Analytics Modelling and Forecasting and predictive analytics prospects in IT, BPO, KPO, ITES, Banking, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Pharma, Retail, etc.
- B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration)
This three years full time program views management as an integrated process helps students develop a global view and respond effectively to changes in the economic, technological and cultural. Specific skills in arears such as Human resources, Marketing, Accounting and Finance which lie at the heart of the course. The overall program gives the fundamental knowledge Analytical skills & technique, Contextual understanding and overall management perspective which will serve as the concrete for the program.
- The first & Second year is committed to developing business fundamentals through compulsory course spanning the arears of management.
- In the third-year electives give student a deeper understanding of different functional areas. the emphasis is on the application pf knowledge gained in the form of projects group discussion and case studies. Our benchmark is the experiential learning through live projects, internships, and holistic education through co-curricular and extracurricular activities guest lectures for opting specializations. The faculty is well versed in Online teaching and engage practical sessions of management students base on their syllabi.
- The course aims at not only training students to become excellent Managers, Executives & Entrepreneurs but also leads to the all-round development of their personality.
- BBA Business Analytics:
BBA in Business Analytics focuses on Basic Managerial Skills and In-depth knowledge on Business Analytics and the student has an option to pursue the specialization of their choice in the final year i.e, Finance or Marketing or HR.
The Course covered : Introduction to Business Analytics, Descriptive Business Analytics ( Practical EXCEL), Predictive Business Analytics ( practical EXCEL), Big Data Analytics (or)Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization, Business Analytics Programming etc. The graduates after successful completion have career opportunities as Financial Analysts, Marketing Analysts, HR Analysts, IT Recruiters, IT, ITES in Banking, Retail, Financial Services, Pharma, Automobile sectors etc.
- B Sc (Data Science):
BSc in Data Science focuses on advanced computer programming languages viz., Python, Machine Learning, NLP, Big Data, Deep learning etc., which has heavy demand in the IT Sector and the students pursuing these new courses will have a knowledge base at par with Engineering Courses.
- The Course includes Fundamental of IT, Phython Programming, Data Engineering with Phython, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, No SQL Databases, Big Data, Deep Learning etc.
- The graduates will have best career opportunities in Information Technology Companies, Software Industries, IT Enabled Services et